This curriculum guide has been prepared to assist each student in selecting the essential classes that will lead to a successful completion of middle school and career path for their future. Although many courses have been included in this guide, some may not be offered at this time as courses will be added as required by student need.
The classes being offered meet all the requirements as prescribed by the State of Florida and the County School Board. We urge every student to take the time to review this curriculum guide carefully and involve your teachers and parents in making the best possible selection of classes.
Our staff is dedicated to the success of all our students, and we are happy to welcome you to school. Best wishes for a wonderful, productive, year!
Course availability is based on the number of students eligible for the course. Information included in this Course Guide may change without prior notice and is based on the most current information available at the time of publication.
- Meeting high standards of student achievement while providing parents flexibility to choose among diverse educational opportunities within the state’s public school system.
- Promoting enhanced academic success and financial efficiency by aligning responsibility with accountability.
- Providing parents with sufficient information on whether their child is reading at grade level and whether the child gains at least one year’s worth of learning for every year spent at the charter school
- Improve student learning and academic achievement.
- Increase learning opportunities for all students.
- Create professional opportunities for each teacher, including ownership of learning program at the school site.
- Encourage the use of innovative learning methods.
- Require the measurement of outcomes.
- Expand the capacity of the school system.
Courses are offered based on need. Courses may be altered and/or cancelled without prior notification. The administrative team will make final determinations regarding student placement.